58 inch Torque by Modern Forms - Brushed Nickel and Ebony
The TORQUE Smart Fan by Modern Fans makes a powerful design statement in nearly any indoor or exterior space in residential, hospitality and commercial settings. A distinctive silhouette blends well with a minimalist body and uniquely formed blades. Available matte black and two architectural finish combinations-- brushed nickel with matte black and soft brass with matte black-The Energy Star rated TORQUE is a stunner that connects with the exclusive Modern Forms app via Wi-Fi from anywhere in the world to create schedules, integrate with smart home devices, and more. Includes a Bluetooth hand-held remote which controls the light, six speeds of the fan, and the direction, backwards or forwards. Utilizes a powerful DC motor inside to keep things running smooth, quiet and 70% more efficient than traditional AC fans.
|Includes remote control|
|No. of blades||3|
No. of Speeds
|Motor Size||120 x D-25 sensorless DC motor|
|Construction||Aluminum, Steel, ABS|
||ETL Listed Wet|
|Mounting||Up to 30°|
|Hanging Weight||19 lbs|
- Power: 19.5W
- Input: 120 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Rated Life: 50000 Hours
- Construction: Aluminum Body, ABS Blades, and Steel Decorative Cap
- Modern Forms Fans pair with the smart home tech you know and love, including Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Samsung Smart Things, Ecobee, Control 4, and Josh.ai.
- Free app download: Sync with our exclusive Modern Forms app to control fan speed, use smart features like Adaptive Learning, create groups, and reduce energy costs.
- Bluetooth remote control included (Part# F-RCBT-WT). Optional wall switches are available for 3 or 4 way setup (Part# F-WCBT-WT).
- Additional battery operated Bluetooth hand-held remotes are available (Part# F-RCBT-WT)
- Silent DC motor runs 70% more energy efficient than traditional AC motors
- 5 years LED module, 2-years for finishes, lifetime on the motor, 1 year for all other parts.
- Every fan is factory-balanced and sound tested to ensure each fan will never wobble, rattle or click.
at High Speed
|Airflow||Electricity Use||Airflow Efficiency|
|Cubic Feet Per Minute||Watts(excludes lights)||Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt|
|Ceiling Fan Width||Ceiling Fan Height||Downrod Length|
|58 inch||10.6 inch||4.5 inch|
|Overall length of fan||Distance from ceiling to bottom of fan>||Included downrod|