Installation of a Remote Receiver
Every so often customers have concerns about their ceiling fan receiver to use their fan with a remote. Most want to know basically where it goes, so to show it better we prepared a diagram to show you how easy it is.
The receiver will go under the electrical box on top of the hanging ball which would be on the hanging bracket.
1. Electrical box on the ceiling with the hanging bracket attached
2. Hanging ball in down rod hanged on the hanging bracket making sure the guide in the hanging bracket fits in the hanging ball.
3. Select appropriate combination on ceiling fan receiver.
4. Make sure to match the same combination in the remote control.
5. Slide receiver over the hanging ball under the electrical box and make the proper connections.
Of course don’t hesitate on contacting us for any question you may have.
Dan’s Fan City Miami – www.ceilingfansmiami.com – 305.259.5500
Tropical Fan Company – www.tropicalfancompany.com – 1.877.921.3267
California Fan Company – www.californiafancompany.com – 1.800.530.0310